YOU NEED A RUNNING PIMERO2011R2 SERVER FOR THE SYNC PROCESS WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON http://www.pimero.com/en
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ON THE PIMERO MANUAL ON OUR WEBSITE HTTP://WWW.PIMERO.COM/EN REGARDING THE PIMERO SETUP PROCESS.
For setup instructions take a look on our app demo on http://www.pimero.com/en/ipimero2
There you'll find a video and a step by step manual for the iPimero2 iPhone version. This iPad App is functionally the same, so you should get the trick :-)
iPimero2HD enables you to sync your Pimero data with your iPad.
- Sync multiple iPad calendars with Pimero
- Sync multiple contact groups with Pimero
- Set the timerange which should be considered during the sync process
- All data is stored in your build in iPad calendar and iPad address book
- See sync results (new, changed, deleted items)